That ALL Day 100% Grass Fed Tallow Restore Lotion - No Magnesium + MSM

JoshTruex

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 20, 2023
Please use this post for your questions and comments on our product "Tallow Restore Lotion"

That ALL Day Tallow Restore - Infused/Whipped Tallow Lotion - Copper and Retinol

1 3oz Jar

Here are the FAQs on this product

What is it, what's in it?
Our Tallow lotion is a blend of 100% Grass-Fed Whipped Bovine Tallow, calendula-infused Organic Olive and Jojoba Oils, a small amount of organic Shea Butter for texture and absorption, and my wife's favorite blend of oils for skin.

What can I use it for? Our Tallow Restore lotion is a lotion I developed to support the many requests for a clean product that would support energy, fat absorption issues, and, most of all, our skin. Many times when people are dealing with skin issues, they are dealing with the ability to absorb nutrients through the gut and get them to the skin where they are needed.

How do I use it? Tallow lotions should be applied topically all over and specifically where you need them most. We recommend using them around your chest for the aromatic side or on the bottom of your feet for maximum absorption throughout the entire body.

Most Absorptive Areas of the Body

• Bottom of the feet hits the entire body for men and women
  • Thighs are the second most absorptive spot for women
  • Forearms are the second most absorptive spot for men
  • Use these if you need to use more lotion and the feet or other areas are already covered.
What can I expect when using this product? My wife noticed a huge difference in the Exema in her hand when using this product, so I kept making it better and better. Most clients say it's their favorite lotion and really helps to support the condition of their skin, the beauty of their skin, and even increased energy in their body. Please let us know what it does for you!

Are there any WARNINGS for this product? I can see no issues with using it. A little goes a long way with young ones, and the same goes for adults.

How do I store this product? What is the shelf life of it? - Store this in a cool, dark place like a cupboard. I recommend using this product within 6 months of purchasing it.

INGREDIENTS:

• 100% Grass Fed Whipped Bovine Tallow
  • Calendula Infused Organic Olive and Jojoba Oils
  • Organic White Shea Butter
  • Proprietary Blend of Essential Oils for Skin
• The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated this statement. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu