Purpose Of This Site

JoshTruex

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 20, 2023
Hello and Shalom everyone!

We are very excited to be bringing this to you, it’s been a long time coming. Most already know this is site attached to our main website www.ModernRootsLife.Com, but if you didn’t already we encourage you to check it out. We have been using Telegram for almost 3 years now, and although it’s been a great sucess, it comes with a lot of drawbacks and issues. Live feeds are not what most prefer, and they have a way of making things frustrating for no reason.

The entire purpose of the Telegram was to be a resource where we can come together and share info that relates to the protocol and anything you may be doing in your health journey. I have gathered a TON of info that we can pull from and bring into this forum so that it can be the database and info resource we once hoped Telegram would be for us. I also find a LOT more people will use this over Telegram.

It’s currently 8-26-23 when we are starting to build this, so if you are reading this thinking “There’s really nothing on this site yet” then hang in there and you should see it grow pretty rapidly. We are excited to say the least!

1. We plan to use this site as a means for fellowship and support for those on any type of health journey.
  2. Although we used to require all users to be on our protocol, we welcome anyone to be here and fellowship.
  3. There are certain things we will not support nor stand for, but most anything on your health journey may be posted here.
  4. You are welcome to invite your friends and family to be here with us.
  5. This will house more and more info and data to help everyone in the world along in seeking a healthy lifestyle.
This website stands for the truth, and we want to let you know before hand that some of what you read may be against the popular thought (I know it was for me) but give it some time for you to sort through everything and you will be thrilled to find what it can connect for you. One of the hardest things to go through is shattering your current paradigm, but once you have, you admit it’s the thing you have been seeking all along.

We will stand with you on your journey!

Much love to you!

Josh Truex and the Modern Roots Life Team

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu