#2 - ESSENTIALS - 100% Grass Fed Beef Liver

JoshTruex

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 20, 2023
Please use this post for your comments and questions on our product "100% Grass Fed Beef Liver"

100% Grass Fed Argentinian Beef Liver Capsules AND Powder - Lab Tested and Pure

This has not been DEFATTED, ours hold very high nutrients

180 Capsules / 1/4 Pound / 1/2 Pound / 1 Pound

Here are the FAQs on this product

What is it, what's in it?
This product is nature's multivitamin, containing the most powerful nutrients for energy production. It is made of pure, 100% Lab-Tested Grass-Fed Beef Liver Powder. Our capsules are USP-grade lab-tested pork-free Bovine Capsules, the best of the best.

What can I use it for? Beef Liver is used to feed our liver what it needs to thrive and our metabolism what our MitoChondria need to thrive. This product supports the liver, adrenals, cortisol, metabolism, energy, skin, eyes, gut, and so much more. That's why I label it our multi-vitamin.

How do I use it? Beef Liver is taken after good meals with fat in them. You cannot take olive oil, coconut oil or something alone and then take beef liver. The body doesn't work that way. Things are meant to break down and process in harmony and we want the liver to be added in as if it was part of the food. Supplementing has been changed to think we just take things here and there on an empty stomach, etc. Most of that is from improper intermittent fasting skipping breakfast and lunch instead of skipping dinner or dinner and lunch. Cortisol and Insulin sensitivity are highest in the morning, and therefore, nutrients are delivered like a Ferrari in the morning vs a Smart Car in the evening; there is no comparison. I intermittently fasted in the morning and mid-day for years and years, but you cannot prove it's the best for the body when using Hair Test Mineral Analysis to expose all the stress in the body. When you fast after eating breakfast or breakfast and lunch you immediately see a spike in the function of the body. I challenge anyone to test this on your own HTMA Test we do. Contact me to set it up if you want to see the proof I saw years ago and one I see over and over with every client currently doing this type of fasting.

So, make sure you have a good meal and then have the liver capsules about 15 minutes after so that the fat has gotten into your system BEFORE taking the liver.

With Beef Liver, you MUST start slow if you haven't done it before:

• Day 1-3: 1 Capsule or .750/Gram of Powder Daily
  • Day 4-6: 2 Capsule or 1.5 Grams of Powder Daily
  • Day 7-9: 3 Capsules or 2.25 Grams of Powder Daily
  • Day 10-12: 4 Capsules or 3 Grams of Powder Daily
  • Day 13-15: 5 Capsules or 3.75 Grams of Powder Daily
  • Day 16 and on: 6 Capsules or 4.5 Grams of Powder Daily
Once you have reached 3 capsules or increased the amount of powder, make sure you start splitting them up between meals. For example, 1 capsule for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner when you're at 3 or 2 per meal when you're at 6 daily.

What can I expect when using this product? The feedback most common with Beef Liver is around Energy, Skin, Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease, Gut function, and an overall sense of feeling improvement.

Are there any WARNINGS for this product? Beef Liver is rich in Copper and Retinol Vitamin A and those two make for a LOT of energy production in the body as well as a lot of good movement in the liver. Both of these are amazing for you, but sometimes come with some feelings of detox, and that can be uncomfortable. If this happens, simply lower the dose for a couple of weeks before resuming to increase. Trust me when I say that this feeling generally passes relatively quickly in the grand scheme of things, and the grass is definitely greener on the other side of this product, literally, haha! This product is not only safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women, the studies show it's HIGHLY encouraged. The top 2 things your baby drinks in the amniotic fluid are Copper and Magnesium, the top 2 things you use in your adult cells to make energy are Copper and Magnesium. The first 18 months, your baby's immune system is entirely dependent on Retinol Vitamin A. Guess what is rich in all of these? Beef Liver. Maybe that's why scripture puts more focus on "From the Cud" than anything because it means Grass Fed.

How do I store this product? What is its shelf life?
We keep this product in the cupboard with other products that don't need to be refrigerated. We recommend using it within 12 months of opening it.

INGREDIENTS:

• 100% Lab Tested Grass Fed Beef Liver Powder
  • Lab Tested USP Grade Pork-Free Bovine Capsules
• The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated this statement. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease

CLICK HERE FOR OUR DETAILED POST ON OUR FORUM ABOUT BEEF LIVER

• After you have completed your first bag of our Beef Liver capsules, we recommend adding one of "Morley's Recuperate IQ - Copper and Boron" to your BREAKFAST ONLY, which will increase your copper by nearly 1.5x a day. This will start to move things out of the liver and increase balance in different areas rapidly. Some may feel they need to start taking it every other day initially. When you decide you want to add more copper capsules after that, we recommend adding Morley's version of this product without the Boron. I can get it for you, but haven't added it to the website yet.

Click HERE To View Our High-Quality Beef Liver Capsules ⬅️

⬇️ Full Instructions and Details Below ⬇️

If you know the Protocol, you know that Copper is the driving force inside of it just like it is the Battery of EVERY Cell in our bodies. It's also true that most people are Low Copper Anemic and not Low Iron Anemic. This is proven by two Nobel winners, those whom I'm standing by for information.

For this work on the therapeutic value of liver in the treatment of pernicious anaemia he was awarded, together with George R. Minot and William P. Murphy, the Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine in 1934.

Quote From NobelPrize.Org Click HERE To See The Full Article

Many are hearing about their mitochondria and that it's the factory for our energy in the cell. We hear this but we don't really get to hear that Copper is what makes every step of this happen. Copper uses magnesium to create all the energy the body has available to it.

The body runs on enzymes and more than 5000 of the 9000 are driven by Copper. Many women are looking into methylation and all of the over 200 enzymes in it are copper controlled.

In our world of health, the Liver controls the restoration process; and if you want to get your liver functioning better, the best route is to feed it the nutrients that make it run best. Do you know what nutrients the body stores in the liver? Do you know the ratios they are stored in? This is the critical info needed to make a proper decision on what you need for your health journey, but it's not the info you're seeing shot around on the internet videos, and such. That's primarily because the bulk of info we see sent around the internet is just info passed around from one to the next without much change. Very little of it is ever going to be new content.

The main things we need to know about the liver and what's stored in it is this:

Copper
Retinol Vitamin A (The REAL Vitamin A not to be confused with Retinyl Palmitate synthetics)
Iron
Glycogen (Glucose aka Sugar to simplify)

Copper is balanced and activated by the Retinol Vitamin A
Iron is balanced and activated by the Glucose stored in the liver

This goes along with all the "Yeast" talk where no one understands the metals feed on the sugars while the yeast is trying to control the outbreak of metals in the body. Stop controlling the yeast and get to the root of why the yeast is overgrown. Please also DO NOT consider doing any heavy metal chelation for a year or two. It is violent for anyone who does it and doing the basics of the protocol and cleansing will get a ton of metals out along the way. Once you're stronger then do a metal cleanse, but it's been known to be fatal when people introduce it too soon.

So, we need Copper and Retinol Vitamin A to fuel the liver, and this is why I use Beef Liver as the main product in the protocol outside the most used product, Salt. Beef Liver is highest in Copper but is also highest in Retinol Vitamin A. It does have the iron, but the iron is half what the copper is and this helps the Iron overload to come down while copper and energy production increase. Many people are dealing with Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver disease which primarily comes from Unsaturated fats in the diet, but it also comes from the lack of Bio-Available Copper and Retinol Vitamin A to turn on the Copper. My Dad was able to heal his non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in 6-12 months by using pretty much only Grass Fed Beef Liver capsules.

Grass is the most nutritious thing in the world, you just need the fermentation tank of a Grass Fed animal's stomach to extract the nutrients for us. Grass has 18 times more Vitamin C than an Orange, figure that out! This is why nothing in scripture is talked about more than Grass Fed animals when talking about food.

We want to get you up to taking 2-4 Beef Liver Capsules with each meal. This is why I feel it's very important to have 3 meals a day because Copper and Retinol Vitamin A are FAT Soluble vitamins and require eating a meal with fat before taking them. This is one major thing not taught in the world of supplements. Make sure to have eaten some fats before taking your supplements. Many times clients have to eat, let their food settle, and then take their supplements 15-30 minutes after eating. This helps the fat to get into the system and prevents burping up fat, or seeing it passed when you go to the bathroom.

ALL MEALS MUST HAVE FAT IN THEM FOR LIVER TO ABSORB PROPERLY

Please comment with questions or suggestions. Thanks so much!

Josh

Last edited:

JoshTruex

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 20, 2023
I think this is a huge upgrade over sending out a PDF every time there's an update.
Man brother, I really appreciate you saying that. It's been a long time coming, but very thankful it is here for me to keep everyone filled with the info they need. Much love!

JoshTruex

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 20, 2023
Bump to the top for edits and I added Morley's Copper Supplement into the routine. It's pretty hard to believe it makes as big a difference as it does on top of how good the protocol already makes us feel. That's the power of Bio-Available Copper

JoshTruex

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 20, 2023
If I fast 24hrs a day can I take all 6 with 1 meal? Thanks
Sorry for the delay. The metabolism does best with a minimum of two meals a day, breakfast and lunch, if you are intermittent fasting. I know this is contrary to popular belief, but I am basing this on thousands of hair test mineral analyses and metabolic blood panels. If you are going to do it once a day, make sure it's breakfast, but I don't recommend it. If you are going to do this, take half the dose of most products, but for beef liver, you can get up to 4-6 capsules each meal. I would recommend messaging me at info@modernrootslife.com or at 702-371-9764 so I can review things with you. Thanks!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu