The Herbal Flush + Level 1 Detox and How To Do It

JoshTruex

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 20, 2023
This will be a post going over the process for our Herbal Parasite Flush. I will try and cover all the things that come up and the questions around them.

CLICK HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE ADULT HERBAL FLUSH ON OUR STORE
CLICK HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DOWNLOAD THE "LITTLE SEASON DETOX GUIDE"

THIS WILL BE THE FIRST POST WHERE I ANNOUNCE THE LEVEL 1 DETOX IS CHANGING FROM EATING DINNER DAILY TO EATING BREAKFAST DAILY
IT WILL ENHANCE THE OVERALL EFFECT OF THE DETOX AND IT WILL CREATE THE HABIT OF BIG BREAKFAST, AND SMALL DINNER MUCH FASTER

Product Name:
Adult Herbal Flush
Product Type: Powder and Capsules
Capsule Type: Pork Free Bovine Capsule
Product Importance: Top 10 Most Important
Amount To Take Daily: 1 Tsp Split or 5 Capsules Split
Do You Start Slow at First: No, Follow instructions precisely, do not deviate
Dominant Nutrients: There are 20 ingredients working together in this product
Fat-Soluble Nutrients: You do not have to have a fat-based meal to take this product
Safe For Pregnancy: BIG NO, Do Not take this product when pregnant under any circumstances
Safe For Breastfeeding: I do not recommend taking this for the first 2 years of breastfeeding, after that is up to you.
Safe For Children: We have a children's version which I will be doing a post on as well
Safe For Animals: Some of the herbs may be, but we will make one for the animals so there aren't added risks.

"We don't need to cleanse, we have organs for that"
"Not all people have parasites"
"I guess I don't have parasites overall"
"I told you I didn't have any toxins or metals, I eat really clean"
"I didn't really pass anything this cleanse, so this one must not be for me"
"This can't be right, I shouldn't be feeling these things, should I?"
"I don't think you know what you're talking about, why would these symptoms mean I'm healing?"
"Are you sure this is good for me?"
"I was feeling this or that and decided to stop the cleanse until I could talk to you"
"How long is this supposed to go on before it passes?"
- Quotes by many people in my career

AND more importantly, quotes I probably said when I was my old complaining self starting out on a cleansing journey haha!

These are all things you may say or thoughts that may enter your head, but the goal is to understand that we all go through it and the toxins built up in our body can make us think and feel all sorts of bizarre things.

The truth is, there is no red carpet in healing like FollyWood would like to lead us to believe. As much as anyone reading this may want to believe that they are going to have the highest of optimal living just by figuring out their food, it's just not going to happen. Not today, and I imagine, not for a long time even before I was born in 83' - Do you seriously want that type of healing anyway? Haven't we learned that a few of the cliche phrases are real like "If it's easy, it isn't worth it" or my absolute favorite in this situation "No PAIN No Gain." You're either going to suffer through pain in a hospital bed, or you're going to suffer through some lifestyle changes, time without certain foods, and sometimes doing different types of fasting.

Fasting correctly creates cell Autophagy (Cell Regeneration) and Not fasting leads to congestion in the cells and cell Apoptosis (Cell Death)
Fasting does not have to mean taking away your food and/or water, it can also be nourished fasts like the Master Cleanse
Nourished Fasts like the Master Cleanse are a form of Raw Dieting in which the 3 colons (Large Intestines) are given a break from breaking down new food so that they can manage the congestion already present.

THIS is what truly heals the microbiome. When the congestion is lessened or removed, and short-chain fatty acids are increased, the gut THRIVES!

I started with speaking about fasting and basic cleansing because most people by now are familiar with it, but what I would guess is that nearly no one is going to be used to doing parasite flushes. Most everyone I meet has never done one. Stop playing with me Josh, what the heck is it?!?

A parasite, by definition, is something living off of your body. You do have to realize that you have a lot of those in your body ALL THE TIME. Many good bacteria, fungi, candida, etc.....live off of your body because it's what makes your body run. Your body acts like a huge fungus anyway, transporting nutrients all over the place and using bacteria to facilitate processes. Maybe now you understand why I kind of chuckle when someone tells them they were advised they don't have "Any parasites." Sure, they may not have some huge thing that looks like it surfaced during a tsunami, but some do, and most of us have a plethora of overgrown parasites in our bodies.

1. The Herbal Flush will work to attack anything that is living off of our bodies that shouldn't be in there. Yes, there are things we should never have in us that are parasitic, but no, not everything "Parasitic" is some huge beast you can hold with your hands like a critter ourside.
  2. More than likely what we have that needs to be addressed the most is things living off our bodies that should be there, but shouldn't be as overgrown as they are. People freak out about candida because of how it's portrayed in the public, but it's managing all the excess metals. All the focus is put on the sugars, but yeast eats the metals which are fed by the sugars. This is what we see with Glycogen feeding Iron in the liver.
  3. The Herbal Flush will help to balance things like Parasites, Fungi, Candida, Mucus, Viruses, and Bacteria, but does not work to remove but rather strengthen the systems in the body to keep things at the correct levels. The body truly needs balance to have resources at the right levels.
  4. Over the 30 days, I feel a big increase in brain clarity, my gut becomes light as my energy increases, and you can physically see the gut restructure itself by what you pass #2. Yes, I know, the P talk has become the center of our healing journey, hasn't it? haha. The testimonials are real, and the lives are forever changed. This is what I use to get people started and so often it's all they needed to get going in the right direction.
With this you're going to be doing 4 weeks on the herbal flush and then the last two weeks of the full 4 weeks you will add in my level 1 detox. The level 1 detox is a modified master cleanse where you still have a big breakfast and then drink the drinks every hour until the next breakfast. Then you have the weekends to yourself doing a "Be Good Day" and a "Cheat Day." This process is repeated for 2 weeks.

It may sound like a bunch to manage in your busy lives, but trust me when I say this simplifies so much in my life and my family's.

LET'S GET RIGHT TO THE PROCESS AND STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH, SHALL WE?

What a day looks like on the Herbal Flush WITHOUT The Level 1 Detox:

• Wake up
  • 16-32oz of My Water Right Away
  • Take 1 Pre/Pro Biotic With Your Water
  • Take 1/2 TSP Herbal Flush Powder or 3 Herbal Flush Capsules with Juice or Water on Empty Stomach or Before Your Breakfast
  • At least (or around) 12 Hours Later
  • Take 1/2 TSP Herbal Flush Powder or 2 Herbal Flush Capsules with Juice or Water on Empty Stomach or Before Your Food
NOTICE 👀 I didn't give you a bunch of details on how to eat or what to drink. Nope, I used this to introduce the biggest elite clients to this when they didn't want to listen to much of anything I was suggesting. One month of the simplest instructions and they never looked back. Stay hydrated, and the cleaner you eat the more that will most likely happen, but don't overthink it, you will use that when you add in the level 1 detox.

What a day looks like on the Herbal Flush WITH The Level 1 Detox

• Wake up
  • 16-32oz of My Water Right Away
  • Take 1 Pre/Pro Biotic With Your Water
  • Take 1/2 TSP Herbal Flush Powder or 3 Herbal Flush Capsules with Juice or Water on Empty Stomach or Before Your Breakfast
  • Eat Breakfast
  • 2 Hours+ Later Have Your First Drink from the Detox
  • Have a Detox Drink Every Hour Until Bed
  • At least (or around) 12 Hours Later
  • Take 1/2 TSP Herbal Flush Powder or 2 Herbal Flush Capsules with Juice or Water
It is currently our Sukkot feast week here, so I will be back to finish this off. I pray this is helpful in getting you all an idea of how to do this process. Much love!

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu