Folate

sarahmonas

Aug 27, 2023
What information do we have on Folate and how do we get what we need during pregnancy on the protocol?

JoshTruex

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 20, 2023
Hi Sarah! Thanks for the post.

Folate is Natural Vitamin B9 - Folic Acid is synthetic and we want to avoid it like the plague. B Vitamins are rich in our Beef Liver Capsules and our Bee Pollen, but I would take our Beef Liver Capsules upwards of 6-9 a day and then I would take our B Vitamin with Breakfast and Lunch and maybe adding another capsule an hour or so after breakfast and maybe lunch also. This should get you a TON of B-Vitamins. Remember, all methylation and all B-Vitamins are Copper dependant. The number 1 thing the baby drinks in the amniotic fluid the whole pregnancy is Copper and number 2 is Magnesium. Get water and those two right and you make things a lot easier overall. I just posted what a daily schedule looks like in the supplement section you are welcome to check out. Thanks again! Ill check back in if you comment back.

Reactions: Barbara MirYam

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu